15th Biosimilars Global Congress 2023 Europe
Biosimilars market in Europe, having reached the most advance stage in the process globally is still continuously gathering strength. In the recent year alone, 19 biosimilar therapeutic medicines had been granted marketing authorization, which brings over 40 EC approved biosimilar products in the current market. Europe is bound to have another remarkable year of biosimilar approvals and launches in this coming year with EMA’s pipeline of biosimilar candidate reviews rapidly increasing.
The increasing pressure to decrease healthcare expenditures, growing demand due to its cost effectiveness, expanding occurrence of different diseases, increasing numbers of biologics losing their market exclusivity, positive outcomes in ongoing clinical trials and rising demand in various therapeutic applications are all contributing factors for growth of the biosimilars market. Other factors increasing the demand for biosimilar drugs include rising disease incidences across the globe and better access to healthcare for all nations.
However, circumstance such as high manufacturing complexities and costs, rigorous regulatory requirements in countries, and innovative strategies by biologic drug manufacturers to restrict the entry of new players are restraining the growth of this market.
In this congress, we will cover a diverse range of topic and address the challenges and obstacle encountered by the industry from development to successful market of biosimilars.
This will also offer and provide a unique platform for knowledge sharing and convergence from Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Regulatory and many more.
We are honoured to welcome you to London in November!
Gain Latest Insights on:
- Learn the current global regulatory guidelines and considerations for developing and bringing the next generation of Biosimilars to the market
- Know the strategies in place in developing and manufacturing biosimilars
- Establishing and integration of biosimilarity and comparability into
- Identify challenges encountered with Extrapolations and interchangeability,
assessing immunogenicity and Pharmacovigilance
- Study the pre-clinical and clinical challenges associated with the
development of biosimilars
- The importance of establishing partnerships and successful collaboration for
- Learn the latest updates, trends and current Biosimilars market situations in
- What does the future hold for Biosimilars and Biologics
- Network with experts and leading drug developers, regulators and investors
in the industry
This Conference is designed for Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads and Team Leaders and Managers working within:
- Follow on Biologics/Biosimilars
- Legal Affairs
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Clinical Immunology
- Regulatory Compliance
- Research & Development
- Preclinical and Clinical Development
- New Product Development
- Quality Affairs/ Quality Control
- Principal Scientist
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Drug Safety & Risk Management
- Health Economics
- Process Control and Analytical
- Business Development
- Commercial Affairs
- Marketing & sales
- Intellectual Property
- Legislation and Policy Advice
- Business Development
- Drug and Safety Assessment
- Market Strategy
- Regulatory Affairs